Who we are
SpartanWare Apparel has a proven track record of innovative designs, effective problem solving and attention to detail and our goal is to meet and exceed the expectations of every customer.
We take on all types of jobs from small domestic work to larger commercial projects, all carried out to the highest standards, and at very competitive prices.
We are veteran run, and have an experienced and highly dedicated team.
Meet the team
Amy Darbyshire (Cpl)
Former RAMC Combat Medic
Co-Founder & Owner
Publicity and Acquisitions Manager
Customer Services Manager
What we do
Direct to Garment (DTG)
- Full-colour printing
- High definition detail
- Suitable for small to medium quantity orders
- Zero setup cost
- More cost effective than screen printing
- Water-based inks
- Available on all types of fabric
- Applied direct to garment, or as patches and badges
- Suitable for small or large quantities
- Long-lasting and very durable
Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Durable vinyl
- Allows for different finishes, for example gloss or matte
- Suitable for small to large quantities
- 3 to 4 colour setup
- Can be applied to most garments are areas
Award Winning Printing Company
SpartanWare Apparel was announced as the Midlands Enterprise Awards 2021 Best Custom Workwear Vinyl Printing & Embroidery Company of 2021.
We’ve faced a rigorous 50-point inspection, including local reviews, history, business standards, ratings, client satisfaction, trust, price and our overall trading excellence for the award.